27 October, 2019

Re: Please save a soul

Hi, my name is Winnie frank, i am from Mexico.  I am a student of Conalep university in Mexico.i am 23 years old, i loss my father and mother when i was a teenager and i am the only child of my late parents. i know you will be wondering how i got your email to write you now, i already have your email saved in my system device because i create domains online for students in my college. i am good Internet searcher ,i create a lot of things online.. please i am in need of a help, i was admitted to Ameri-Med Puerto Vallarta Hospital in Mexico because of internal bleeding and the doctor said i need to go for an operation. The doctor told me that the cost of the operation is 4,000$, and i just have 1000$ as a student, Please i really need your support on this, The  doctor also said the operation needs to be done in two days time..

Dear Sir/madam, please save a life by helping to donate on this operation.. i promise to always pray for you and your family, and what even you believe in will always bless you as you save a soul..

I await your reply
Thank you from Winnie.

No comments: